YOUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT UNDONE
What does the brand name UNDONE stand for?
What does your sign in the logo stand for?
Is UNDONE completely alcohol-free and can I drink UNDONE during pregnancy?
Does UNDONE taste 1:1 like the original?
We think we’re already doing a pretty good job here!
Are all products vegan?
Are your products gluten-free?
Are your products sugar-free?
No. 1 SUGAR CANE TYPE – THIS IS NOT RUM and No. 2 JUNIPER TYPE – THIS IS NOT GIN are sugar-free and therefore very low in calories. All other variants contain sugar in their pure state. Sorry, the taste of the drink unfolds best with sugar in these variants. You can find more details under „products“.
Is UNDONE also suitable for dry alcoholics?
Our goal is to come as close as possible to the alcoholic original in terms of taste. Therefore, we do not recommend drinking UNDONE for dry alcoholics. Similar to the rum flavor you use for baking, the smell and taste of the alternative could be associated with the original. Therefore, we recommend: better keep your fingers away.
Where can I buy UNDONE in stores in Germany?
If you live outside of Germany please feel free to drop us a message as well. We already have distributors in 15+ countries who can assist!
How do you define moderate alcohol consumption?
- Men should drink no more than half a liter of beer or two glasses of wine (0.2 liter) a day, while women should drink no more alcohol than is contained in a small glass of beer (0.25 liter) or wine (0.1 liter).
- Abstain from alcohol at least two days a week, but do not consume excessively on the other days either. Sure thing.
- Take a two-week break several times a year. Works absolutely perfect in Sober October or Dry January!
- Drink water: Alcohol actually dehydrates your body. This is also the reason for the hangover the next day.
- Avoid high-proof drinks: Schnapps, vodka, gin or rum will get you drunk very quickly.